Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand. At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
I have a Laepfrog Dual. On that machine:
1) Turn on the extruder heater and let it come up to temperature.
2) With a wrench, unscrew the brass nozzle. (Be careful, it will be very hot.)
3) While the extruder is hot, try to extrude some material to make sure that it flows through the exruder head freely.
4) If you are using ABS, soak the nozzle in acetone for a few hours. Then clean out the softened ABS. You may need to push a small wire through the opening. I recommend a high "E" electric guitar string. These are about .01" [.25mm] or slightly larger in diameter.
5) If you are using PLA, I normally burn out the old material with a small propane torch. Again you may need to use a small wire to clear the opening.
When the nozzle is clean, heat the extruder again and screw it back on. (Just until it is snug.) You may need to level the printer bed again.