Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

bed leveling screws

hi

I just noticed the 4 screws holding the bed have a handle at the bottom. why not reverse them so the handle is above the bed for easy adjusting ? (OK it might have some play if the bottom is not screwed tight)

of course the stopnut is good to avoid changes due to vibrations.

also I would rather see a double or triple finer screw (M6x0,5 or even M6x0.36) since a 1/8  of a turn of the actual M6 can make all the difference..

just some ideas for the future.

yeah, same problem here. don't even touch the handles after calibrating. when you turn the handles it changes the hight (don't think it supposes to do that without turning the bolts)

Personally i like them better underneath, the movement is more natural when for example you are trying to calibrate the bed offset in relation to the tip of the nozzle.

On my HS, the play in the threaded part in the platform is to big I think. I basically have to calibrate the bed each time I want to do a print. The vibration from the printer is enough to change the setting during the printing sequence.

The screws need a way finer pitch If you ask me, it's near impossible to get a even bed on my HS. Also on this topic, the glas bed seems uneven, it's circa 0.1-0,2 mm higher in the middle compare to the corners. Either this or worse. the X/Y axis rods are not straight. 

I can appreciate to have the underneath, if one do not need to fiddle with them all the time.

Login or Signup to post a comment