Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

Heater not working

The right heater of my Leapfrog Creatr HS is not working. I went through the 'how to replace your creatr hs extruder' tutorial to get to the PCB and look what is wrong. I measured the resistance value of both heater cardridges and they are both not burned. Then I interchanged them and tested the heaters again. Still only the left side was working. So the heater elements are not the problem. Also the thermisters are still giving the temperature, so those are not the problem either.

I think the supply to the heater is somehow not working. What is the solution for this?

I also sent this message to the customer support but if anyone on the forum knows the solution I hope you will share it with me.

1 Comment

You can try to change the left extruder cable with the right extruder and try to heat the extruder and see if is working.If the extruder is working with the left extruder it means that the cable is damaged, but if is not working the small board under the extruder carriage is damaged an you need change it.  

Login or Signup to post a comment