Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

Lubrication, finish and cleanlyness

Hello,

This is my first post here. I'm really satisfied with the quality of the build. A real sturdy machine.

Just a couple of suggestions for the company.

- Maybe you could ad a small tube of lubrication for the smooth rods. When I made my first print the noise of the print head making fast movements from the front to back and back to front was horrible. I contacted the local reseller and he suggested to lubricate them with some sowing machine oil. And this did the trick...

- The devil is in the details. In the back of the machine where the wires enter the struts there are some plastic covers and those were lose. Again this was easily fixed by pushing them in, but for such a quality build this should not have been the case...

- Lastly and this also has to do with cleanliness... There are some smudges on the white panel where the decals of the logo are placed. These I haven't been able to remove with a wet cloth. I'm reluctant to use any chemical on it as I'm afraid to blemish the white panel.

With kind regards,

Tom De Bie

Login or Signup to post a comment