Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

Unstable temperature

Hello everybody,

The nozzle temperature is really unstable. It swings between its set temperature and way lower temperatures, as is shown in the picture. It seems like I can only print without clogging the nozzle due to too low temperatures if I set the nozzle temperature at 225. Has anybody experienced this as well? I tried to alter the PID settings already following one of the manuals on the website but that did not help. Also, in a support ticket it was told that I should update the firmware but it gets stuck during uploading every time. I hope somebody can give me some remarks on this as well as the customer service is not really helpful at this point.

Regards,

Marcel

jpg

I'm having the same issue i want to make change to the firmware but every time i try to upload the sketch it gives me a time out error.

Have you tried updating the software and firmware so you have the latest PID settings as well?

1. Update Creatr HS/ HS XL/ HS Lite Stand-Alone Software

2. Flash New Firmware on the Creatr HS/HS XL/ HS Lite

3. Set extruder offset for your CreatrHS (M50)

If this does not work it could either be the thermistor which is not working properly or a damaged heat cartridge. What I would suggest is swapping the left and right hot end and heat cartridge and see is the issue moves to the left side or not.

In the end, I increased the D of the PID to a very high value and that worked.
Login or Signup to post a comment