Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

Problem while printing

Hello everybody,

I am new in the 3D printing world and as I am doing my first printings I still need some advices from more skilled people!

The problem I have is that my printer will always stop at the same point because the filament gets stuck and winds up the motor of the extruder! Furthermore I cant get very nice printings, they are all brittle!

In the picture I uploaded you can see my printing (right) and a previous printing from the person that was working with the printer before me!

I think the problem is with noth enough filament coming out and therefore it gets then stuck in the motor wheel!

Can someone help me telling which settings i should change insimplify3D?

Thank you very much,

Fausta

Dear Montalbetti Fausta,

If you would be so kind as to tell me what type of 3D printer you own I will help you get better results.

Also if you could send me the factory file of a print you want to make so I can have a look at the print settings I would really appreciate it.

Dear Mircea.O,

I have the same problem with severalprints. The first 2-3mm the printer works properly, but after that I have the same result as the pictures above.

My printer is a leapfrog creatr HS.µ

Thanks!

Tijs.

try this: measure exact filament diameter and use correct value

do not use cooling fan

Login or Signup to post a comment