Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic
Solved

Won't turn on

Seems like such a simple thing, but I can not get the printer to turn on.  It's brand new out of the box, never been turned on.  I have plugged it in to various wall outlets as well as a surge protector, but still nothing.

Dear Hhill4,

I see that my colleague Aaron has already helped you out with the situation you had with the printer not turning on;

Regarding this issue could you tell me where did you buy the printer from? Directly from Leapfrog or through a reseller?

I would like to check and see where the root cause is in the process of getting the printer to you.

Thank you.

Hi! Yes, Aaron did help me resolve the issue.  My school purchased the printer from Office Depot for my class.  

Thank you!

Thank you for the information.

I am having the same problem except it was halfway through a print. How was your issue resolved?

Vanessa Gutierrez the root cause of the issue you are having is due to the fuse in the power module on your Xeed printer which failed. As explained in the ticket you opened.

If that fuse malfunctions the printer will no longer turn on.

Login or Signup to post a comment