Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

my wishlist for a new printer

hi I have a Creatr HS but it is missing some features I would like to see in some next generation printer: - little brush to wipe nozzles before starting to print other material. - more lights inside - closed box with ventilator ( no ABS stink..) - 2 nozzles ( 1 support and 1 build or 2 build) ok - standalone features not necessary.( cheaper) - on the fly parameter changing while printing . ok - nozzles on same carriage but 1 nozzle can retract and extend so it does not influence the build of the other - bowden is ok but direct drive is better.( for soft materials) - filament diameter sensor with extruder factor adaptation - filament break,/tangle/end sensor, automatically pause print, wait for new filament. - inline filament dryer ( is that possible? ) preheat it between spool and nozzle? or integrate heated filament spool chamber with humidity control sensor/system - filament movement sensor to measure real filament movement behind drive wheel ( slipping?) may be a bit much.. - automatic bed leveling anything else?
Login or Signup to post a comment