Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

Saving Support Strategy edits in Creatr 2.1

I make changes to the support strategy and try to save the edit it is lost and not recoverable. Am I doing something wrong or is it a software fault?

Any chance you have a graphics card which is not compatible with the Creatr 2.1 software? You would be the first person to have such a problem.

Did you try installing the software on a different PC to check if the same issue is present?

No it is a notebook computer. All else works and I am able to alter and use other altered parameters. I could see if I can get a friend to allow me to load it on their computer.

I would have to say go for it as this is the first time a customer has ever had problems with the support strategy.

Have there been a lot of these produced? I noticed that my serial number ends in 0001. I have been rather adventuresome in altering the support to include a raft and support. I can make a new profile, it just doesn't show up in the window for selection on returning from the editor.
I have found access to a HP computer, no idea what graphics card is in it. It is late at night here, I will try it tomorrow and let you know.
Login or Signup to post a comment