Hello and thank you for choosing the Leapfrog Xeed for your printing needs.
The following solution will instruct you on how to align the hot ends on your Leapfrog Xeed 2015 3D printer.
In order to align the hot ends on your Xeed printer you need go through the following steps:
1. First, move the print head to the middle of the granite bed using the controls in LilyPrint
2. Next, to make sure the bed is not making contact with the hot ends, lower it a few centimeters until there is a clear distance between the hot ends and the bed.
3. Using a number 2 Allen key, loosen the hot ends and lower both of them without removing them from the print head:
4. Next, use the Z home command and the bed will do the work for you by pushing both hot ends to the same height in the print head:
5. Tighten the grub screws to secure the hot ends in place.
6. Now use the bed level command to set the level of the bed for the new alignment of the hot ends.
7. And the last step is to adjust the Z offset:
We thank you for checking out our Leapfrog 3D Printer technical support solutions online! If you were unable to fine a solution in our database, please feel free to open a new support ticket by clicking the following link: I want to open a new support ticket.