To replace the motors you will need the following tools:
Wrench 10 mm
allen key 2
allen key 2.5
1. Please disconnect the printer from the power source.
2. Remove the x-motors connector, which is marked in the picture below.
3. Loose the nut in the picture below to be able to remove the timing belt. Use Wrench 10 mm:
4. Remove the black grub screws to be able to pull of the timing belt gear and attach it to the replacement motor. Use allen key 2.
4. Then remove the marked screws with a number 2.5 allen key and switch the damaged motor with a new one
5. Now fasten the timing belt and put back the x-motor connector.