Part: Filament pressure thumbscrew Gauge V4.STL
Leapfrog Bolt PRO
This Filament pressure thumbscrew Gauge can be used to adjust the filament pressure thumbscrew for different type of filaments. The more the thumbscrew is screwed in, the more pressure will be applied on the filament against the Extruder Drive Gear.
- Determine which amount of pressure is needed for your Filament. (see Filament solution page for more info)
- Loosen the Filament Pressure Thumbscrew
- Place the Filament Pressure thumbscrew Gauge behind the Filament Pressure Thumbscrew
- Tighten the Filament Pressure Thumbscrew until the Filament Pressure thumbscrew Gauge is clamped
- Remove the Filament Pressure thumbscrew Gauge