In order to create a dual extrusion .GCODE file in Simplify 3D you will have to follow the steps presented below for more information please visit www.simplify3d.com/support/ or watch the video :
1. Make sure the 3D model is suitable for dual extrusion printing:
2. Next you will have to create two separate printing processes one for each model;
3. Make sure you enable both the right and left hot end in BOTH PROCESSES;
4. Next you need to merge the two models;
5. And the last step is to make sure you sellect the proper print process for the correct part;
6. Now just press prepare to print and you are done.
Thank you for reading the solution and for any other issues please do not hesitate to contact our Leapfrog Support Team.
We wish you happy printing!